I am grateful to have experienced joy and even bliss when my children were infants and toddlers, but this is not always the case. In fact, on this show I learned that 80% of mothers experience postpartum blues. In this episode you’ll also learn:
- Advice on screen time for infants and toddlers
- Infants, toddlers and sleep
- The best way for little ones to learn language
- How to discipline a toddler
- What both she and I might do differently in raising our infants and toddlers
Dr. Michelle Arkow Pievsky, PhD is an expert on the psychology of infants and toddlers and serves as a fellow at both Youth Consultation Service Institute for Infant and Preschool Mental Health in East Orange, NJ and at Mindful Assessment and Psychological Services in Pequannock, NJ. Her many publications include a meta analysis on the neurocognitive profile of ADHD. Last year Dr. Pievsky presented on many topics, including “Autism Spectrum Disorder in Primary Care” and “A Behavioral Health Toolbox for Pediatricians.” Enjoy!
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dralexandra)