ABOUT DR. ALEXANDRA
With warmth, heart and a respect for science, Dr. Alexandra and her guests explore questions that come up at all life stages.
Dr. Alexandra is a mother of four and an expert in family systems psychology, cognitive behavioral psychology (CBT) and clinical psychopharmacology. Over the years she has helped many individuals, families and couples heal wounds and achieve greater peace and tranquility through her private practice. Through Integrated Health Care for the Undeserved of Northeastern New Jersey, Dr. Alexandra has also mentored and supervised Ph.D. students studying psychology.
She is actively involved in service to her local community and is an officer and board member for Ginnie’s House , a children’s advocacy center in Newton, NJ thathelps prevent and treat child abuse.
Dr. Alexandra is the author of the children’s book entitled “There’s Always Hope.”
- NJ Licensed Psychologist (#4348)
- BA Public Policy Studies, Duke University
- Doctorate in Psychology, Rutgers University, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology (GSAPP)
- Post-doc Master’s Degree (Ed.S.) in Marriage and Family Therapy, The College of New Jersey (TCNJ)
- Post-doc Master of Science (MS) Clinical Psychopharmacology, Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU)